1. What is ADEL?
ADEL is a global platform that provides education and learning for those who need to know about clean sport and anti-doping byWorld Anti-Doping Agency (WADA).
In January 2021, the brand new ADEL platform with a modern outlook is online, which provides interactive and accessibility in educating solutions and resources for more people of the World Anti-Doping Code and International standard for education.
2. Who needs the ADEL?
- Athletes, athlete support personnel, anti-doping practitioners and anyone who wants to know more about clean sport and World Anti-Doping can find information and resources.
- By using ADEL, visit learning content and activities. (online and offline).
- Search for courses, learning plans and resources with personal related.
- Find others in resource channels where they can connect, share, and learn together.
３. What is educational content currently offered on ADEL?
(1) Athletes education
|Levels||Description||Course plans||To get the certificate, complete:|
|International-level athletes||Represent team, association or country for the world championship, league, regional or world multi-sport event||ADEL for International Level Athletes education program|
|National-level athletes||National competitions include national league athletes, whole day training athletes and/or who funded with government||ADEL for National Level Athletes education program|
|Talented athletes||Athlete who trained regularly and dedicated in sport through formal mechanism such as selective training or in development||ADEL for Talented Athletes education program|
|TP/RTP athletes||All international federation and national anti-doping organization has to agree on annual registered testing pool include in international federation or RTP||ADEL for Registered Testing Pool Athletes course|
Children and School Sport
|Guide to the List 2021|
(2) Coaches, medical professionals, parents and others who support athletes
|Identity||Course plans||To get the certificate, complete:|
|Coaches||ADEL for High Performance Coaches program|
|Medical Professionals||Medical Professionals Education program|
|Parents||ADEL for Parents of Elite Athletes program|
|Teachers||Sport values in every classroom|
４. Does all educational content offer a certificate?
ADEL platform issues certificates in two cases:
- Certificate for a stand alone course: You must complete all lessons within the course as well as pass the final quiz/assessment for at least 80% to get your certificate.
- Certificate for an education program: All elements of an Education Program must be completed before you can receive your certificate.
The certificate will be valid for 2 years. It starts from when you first receive your certificate. For example, if you complete the education program on 10th January 2021, your certificate will remain valid until 9th January 2023.
If the eLearning course is part of an Education Program, you will not receive a separate certificate after completing the course, you will get one certificate after completing all the components of the program.